In today’s fast world, you don’t have time to pay the bills because for that you need to wait in queues or you need to travel long distances in order to reach payment centers. To avoid all those, you can opt for online payment. You can pay your Duke Energy Bill Online without much effort. This post will explain everything related to it. For further details, read the complete post.
Duke Energy Bill Payment
Duke Energy Bill Payment at online is a simple and convenient way when compared with manual payment. For accessing the online bill payment service, you must log in to your account on its official website. If you don’t have an account, then you need to register or create an account. Duke Energy Login and Bill Payment Procedure are explained below in detail. We have also discussed the other payment methods for your ease. You can find this information, in the below section.
Duke Energy Bill Payment – Account Login
To pay the bills online, you need to login to your account at Duke Energy. Here are the steps to log in:
- Visit the official website of Duke Energy or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of Duke Energy.
- There you will find an option which says ‘My Account’, click on it.
- Enter the Username/Email Address in the required space.
- Enter the Password in the required space.
- After that, click ‘Sign In’.
- Finally, you will be allowed to access your account information.
Duke Energy Bill Payment Procedure
Duke Energy customers must log in to their account and then follow these simple steps to make a bill payment online. Before going for the instructions, keep these things ready:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Duke Energy Login Credentials i.e. Username/Email Address and Password.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Duke Energy.
- Go to the login page by clicking the ‘My Account’ option.
- Then, log in to your account with username/email address and password.
- After that, select Online Payment option from the menu.
- And then, choose the payment method such as credit or debit card.
- Enter the required details.
- Confirm the details and click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Your payment will be done.
Duke Energy Bill Payment – Other Payment Methods
Here are some other payment options to pay your Duke Energy bills:
- With this option, you can pay your bills in person.
- First, find the nearest bill payment center.
- Then, visit the Duke Energy bill payment center.
- Pay the amount at bill counter and collect the receipt.
- Dial 800-777-9898.
- Enter the required details when prompted.
- Follow the voice instructions to complete the payment.
- And then you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Send your payments by mail in the form of money orders or checks.
- Mail the payments to this address- Duke Energy, P.O. Box 70516, Charlotte, NC 28272-0516.
About Duke Energy
Duke Energy, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, is an electric power holding company in the United States, with assets also in Canada and Latin America. The company began in 1900 as the Catawba Power Company. In 1917 the Wateree Power Company was formed as a holding company for several utilities that had been founded and/or owned by Duke, his family, or his associates, and in 1924 the name was changed to Duke Power. Duke Energy owns 58,200 megawatts of base-load and peak generation in the United States, which it distributes to its 7.2 million customers.
Duke Energy’s service territory covers 104,000 square miles with 250,200 miles of distribution lines. In addition, Duke Energy has more than 4,300 megawatts of electric generation in Latin America. It operates eight hydroelectric power plants in Brazil with an installed capacity of 2,307 megawatts. Almost all of Duke Energy’s Midwest generation comes from coal, natural gas, or oil, while half of its Carolinas generation comes from its nuclear power plants. During 2006, Duke Energy generated 148,798,332 megawatt-hours of electrical energy.
That’s all about Duke Energy Bill Payment. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, drop them in the comment section.
Thanks for visiting our site:)