Oklahoma Natural Gas customers can now pay their natural gas bills online. It also offers many other payment methods. And, we have discussed all of them in the below section. Also, check the Oklahoma Natural Gas, ONG Bill Payment Procedure in detail. This post will explain everything related to it. For further details, read the complete post.
ONG Bill Payment Online
In order to pay the ONG bill online, you need to have access to your account. Once after logging into the account, you can pay bills, view payment history, and much more info. Compared to the traditional method, this payment method is easy. Online bill payment is also secure and more convenient. You can save your time as you don’t need to wait in queues. You just need to log in and pay your bills. In this way, you can pay your bills on time effortlessly. We have discussed the ONG Bill Payment Procedure along with other payment methods for your ease. You can find this information, in the below section.
ONG Bill Payment Online – ONG Account Login
To pay the bills online, you need to login to your ONG account. Here are the steps to log in:
- Visit the official website of ONG or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of ONG.
- Then, enter the Username and Password in the required fields.
- After that, click ‘Login’.
- Finally, you will be allowed to access your account.
ONG Bill Payment Procedure
ONG customers should login to their account and then follow these simple steps to make a bill payment online. Before going for the instructions, keep these things ready:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- ONG Login Credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of ONG.
- Then, log in to your account with username and password.
- Now, find the ‘Payment’ option, click on it.
- Enter the required details.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to pay your bill.
ONG Bill Payment – Other Payment Methods
Here are some other payment options to pay your ONG bills:
Credit Card, Debit Card and Electronic Check
- This payment method is free of charge.
- It allows you to make a one-time transfer of funds from your bank account to pay your current natural gas bill.
- Every time you select this option, you need to repeat the same process to pay your bill.
Automatic Bank Draft
- To use the Automatic Bank Draft payment method, you need to sign up to your account and enroll yourself for that payment option.
- With this method, you can reduce the hassle of paying your monthly bill.
- Through an automatic bank draft option, the Oklahoma Natural Gas bill amount will be deducted from your checking or savings account.
- Each month the ONG bill amount is automatically deducted directly from your checking or savings account on the due date of your bill at no additional cost to you.
- You still receive a detailed copy of your bill each month and you can view it whenever you want.
- To pay the bills by mail, you need to send the money orders or checks by mail.
- Mail your natural gas bill payment to:Oklahoma Natural Gas
P.O. Box 219296
Kansas City, MO 64121-9296
- Remember to include the tear-off portion of your monthly statement and write your account number on your check.
Authorized Payment Locations
- Oklahoma Natural Gas Company offers more than 500 payment locations such as authorized pay agents, payment drop boxes and kiosks.
- With this option, you can pay your bill in person.
- But, payments made using these options can take several days to post to your account.
- An additional fee may be assessed by the provider.
Oklahoma Natural Gas Company, founded in 1906, is the cornerstone of one of the oldest corporations in Oklahoma. The history of Oklahoma Natural Gas is closely aligned with the history of the state. Oklahoma Natural Gas serves more than 871,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Oklahoma. Oklahoma Natural Gas is a division of ONE Gas, Inc., a natural gas distribution company and the successor to the company which became ONEOK, Inc. in 1980. ONE Gas is one of the largest publicly traded, 100 percent-regulated natural gas utilities in the United States. ONE Gas provides natural gas distribution services to more than 2 million customers in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. Headquartered in Tulsa, Okla., its companies include the largest natural gas distributor in Oklahoma and Kansas, and the third largest in Texas, in terms of customers.
That’s all about the ONG Bill Payment Online. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, drop them in the comment section.
Thanks for visiting our site:)