Want to know the Sprint Bill Payment Procedure? If yes, then you are in the right place. Like many others, Sprint also offers an online payment service to its customers. This post will explain everything related to it. For further details, read the complete post.
Sprint Bill Payment
Sprint Bill Payment is easy with online. It is also a secure, convenient and time-saving option. All you need to do is, just log in to your account at its official website. With Sprint Login, you can pay your bills, view the bills and transaction history. If you don’t have the login credentials then you need to sign up to register for Sprint online services. They are few other payment options and we have discussed all of them in detail, for your ease. You can find complete information in the below section.
Sprint Bill Payment – Sprint Login
To pay the bills online, you need to login to your account at Sprint. Here are the steps to log in:
- Visit the official website of Sprint or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of Sprint.
- On the right side of the page, you will find the ‘Sign In’ option, click on it.
- Then, enter the Username and Password in the required fields.
- After that, click on ‘Submit’.
- Finally, you will be allowed to access your account information.
Sprint Bill Payment Online
Sprint customers must log in to their account and then follow these simple steps to make a bill payment online. Before going for the instructions, keep these things ready:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Sprint Login Credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Sprint.
- Select ‘My Sprint’ option and click on ‘Pay Bill’.
- Log in to your account with username and password.
- After that, choose the payment method such as credit or debit card.
- Enter the required details.
- Confirm the details and click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Your payment will be done.
Sprint Bill Payment – Other Payment Methods
Here are some other payment options to pay your Sprint bills:
Pay by phone
- Dial *3 from your Sprint phone.
- Wait for the call to connect.
- Once connected, enter the required details if prompted.
- Follow all the prompts to complete your payment
- And then, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Pay by mail
- Send your payments by mail in the form of money orders or cheques.
- Send your payment in the envelope provided with your bill.
- If you do not have the payment envelope, send your payment to:
PO Box 4191
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191
Pay at a Sprint store
- With this option, you can pay your bills in person.
- Find the nearest bill payment store.
- Pay the amount at bill counter and collect the receipt.
Enroll in AutoPay
- With Auto Pay option, you will never miss the payment.
- Your bills will be paid on time.
- All you need to do is, sign up and set up the ‘Auto Pay’ option by saving your credit card or debit card details for future payments.
- You can change or cancel this option whenever you want.
- If you don’t have an account at Sprint, then you can choose this option to skip the ‘Sign In’ process.
- You can directly make the payments.
- This option is available on the official website of Sprint.
Sprint Corporation is an American telecommunications company that provides wireless services and is an internet service provider. It is the fourth-largest mobile network operator in the United States and serves 54 million customers as of October 2017. The company also offers wireless voice, messaging, and broadband services through its various subsidiaries under the Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and Assurance Wireless brands, and wholesale access to its wireless networks to mobile virtual network operators. The company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas. Sprint uses CDMA, EvDO and 4G LTE networks.
That’s all about the Sprint Bill Payment. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, drop them in the comment section.
Thanks for visiting our site:)